Saturday, July 28, 2012

Who doesn't love Stephen King?

At the moment I am rereading It by Stephen King. I have to admit that I really don’t enjoy reading horror books but I have to make an exception with this book.
I have to admit, this is one where I saw the movie before I read the book and had nightmares. Then I started thinking, the book had to be better and it totally is. You get to know the characters better, a lot more in dept. This is not a light read with over 1000 pages and you may never want to go to the circus again.
Not a fun summer beach read but you don’t want to pass this one up!


They were seven teenagers when they first stumbled upon the horror. Now they were grown-up men and women who had gone out into the big world to gain success and happiness. But none of them could withstand the force that drew them back to Derry, Maine to face the nightmare without an end, and the evil without a name. What was it? Read It and find out…if you dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment