At this moment, while it is cool and crispy outside my house, I am dreaming of the beach. I love everything about the beach. The sand and ocean water and warmth! Here are a few books that I read this past summer that I really LOVED! I have read Forever by Judy Blume so often, it is one book that I read in my much younger days and I still love it.
Now, I want to hear from you. What is one of your favorite summer reads?
My giveaway is simple this time. I am going to give away one summer book to one lucky individual. You can chose one of the books listed above, or you may pick your own up to $15.00USD. This giveaway is international as long as the book depository ships to your country for free. Please enter using the rafflecopter below..
- You must be 13 or older to enter.
- You may chose one of the books listed above, or chose your own.
- You do not have to be a follower, but it is appreciated!
- Giveaway is international as long as The Book Depository ships to you for free.
- I have been having rafflecopter problems, if you have trouble entering, contact me through comment or email tambrewer35 at msn dot com.
- Contest dates are 11/27 - 12/2
- Good luck and be sure to check out the other blogs participating on this hop.