Thursday, October 4, 2012

~Spooky Reads~

I am sitting at work today looking out the window.  There is a crisp in the air and the leaves are even starting to change colors.  I do love the fall season.  It is my favorite time of the year.  Hot Chocolate, jack-o-lanterns, football, and of course new books to read. 

I have always been a fan of horror.  I love the cheesy horror flicks from my childhood.  I know I drove my parents crazy!  I have not read a lot of YA horror.  I really can't think of one book of the top of my head.  My favorite horror, though, is Stephen King.  NO ONE can write like him.  I have read It and The Shining numerous times. 

So as the fall season approaches us in Eastern Tennessee, I am filled with excitement over all the new books that will be coming out.  If anyone has any great books that you would like to recommend to me, please leave a comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment