Friday, July 18, 2014

~Week End Update~

I went a little crazy this week between attending the Tennessee Valley Author Event and picking up some freebies and books to review, I will be set for a while.



Books For Review

Since You've Been Gone

One Plus One

Creed

MARY: The Summoning (Bloody Mary, #1)

Autographed Books I Purchased

Hook Me (Men of Inked, #2)

Untangle Me (Love at Last, #1)

Kayden: The Past (Love at Last, #0.5)

Axel (Corps Security, #1)

Cage (Corps Security, #2)

Beck (Corps Security, #3)

Cooper (Corps Security, #4)

Bender (The Core Four, #1)

Irresistible Desire (Savannah, #1)

Inescapable Desire (Savannah, #2)

Beautiful Ink (Forever Inked, #1)

Very Bad Things (Briarcrest Academy, #1)

Barely Legal (Barely Legal 1)

Books I Won

The Prayer Box

I won a PB Copy of The Prayer Box from JoyAnne at Deco My Heart.  Thank you JoyAnne!


I won a PB copy of Hope at Dawn from Author Stacy Henrie.  Thank you so much!


I won a PB copy of Stranded With A Billionaire from Goodreads!

What a wonderful glorious book filled week.  What goodies did you get?




No comments:

Post a Comment