Sunday, June 29, 2014

~What I Read~

This is a list of books that I read during the week of  June 22 - June 29.  Click on the books and you will be taken to the Goodreads page.

Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)

Reason To Breathe (Breathing #1)
Rebecca Donovan

This book has been in my TBR pile forever.  I hate myself for not reading it sooner.  This book was amazing.  I actually finished it in one day.  A wonderful, thrilling story that I could not put down.  Evan Mathews is my new book boyfriend!  I can't wait to read the next two books in this trilogy. 

Armed and Outrageous

Armed and Outrageous 
Madison Johns

This is a cozy mystery book.  I usually don't read this genre but I liked the cover.  The sleuth in this book was a hilarious, elderly senior citizen who solved the crime and saved the day.  A good four star read.

Still Missing
Still Missing
Chevy Stevens

A quick mystery read.  It will keep you guessing til the end and make you wonder why some people make the decisions that they do.

Unbreakable (Unbreakable, #1)

Unbreakable
Rebecca Shea

I did not like this book at all.  I read half of it before I said, enough!  It was hard to follow the story line.  Some things that happened were not explained clearly.  I could not finish it.  I know I am the minority here because a lot of Goodreads reviewers loved it.  Not me!  I gave it a one star DNF.

That is the books that I read this week.  I look forward to many more exciting books next week.  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment